PODIS Plus for retina practices
Designed for retina practices by retina doctors
Michael, procurement manager
PODIS Plus support has been extremely helpful, keeping us right on track from day one! Great job, PODIS Plus!
Excellence for your entire practice
PODIS Plus is built to simplify your workflow, save time and improve reimbursement with tools made for your entire staff, from your doctors to your administrators and financial teams.
- Get rid of the spreadsheets! Streamline inventory ordering and tracking.
- Harness sophisticated reporting and data analysis capabilities.
- Audit staff compliance with user activity logging.
- Stay HIPAA and HITECH compliant with encryption.
- Track doses from order delivery through full payment receipt.
- Audit end-of-month inventory, and reconcile drug usage by month across each of your offices.
- Accurately identify “false profits”: revenues received, but still owed.
- Get alerts for inventory, expirations, billing and more. Account for all used drugs.
- Select eye location and diagnosis codes the moment product is dispensed, lowering the risk of denied claims.
- Proactive alerting ensures the right product is given to the right patient at the right time.
- Easily track samples, patient-specific medications, and drug levels.
- Track benefits investigations and prior authorizations, and precheck patients before arrival; that information is shown to staff when dispensing.
- Eliminate the guesswork with intelligent inventory forecasting that anticipates ordering needs.
- Manage your entire inventory, including but not limited to retina products.
- Receive pre-serialized doses that are ready to dispense.
Cameron, vitreoretinal disease specialist
If we catch one misfiled, misplaced or misbilled dose of a costly drug, the system has more than shown its value in the first month.
Not only does PODIS Plus give you the ability to order from Besse, it also integrates with Avella, Pine and Leiters, so you can place orders with your key suppliers using our streamlined interface. All orders placed with partners arrive serialized and can be received into inventory with ease.
Dispense with confidence
View patient benefits and prior authorization details at time of dispense and receive alerts when there is a risk you may not be reimbursed for a dispense. Dispense alerts help to monitor treatment intervals, diagnosis code rules by payer, and patient specific medications. Choose which eye gets treatment, even record a dispense to a previous date.
Identify billing errors
Don’t wait for denials or incorrect payments. Identify mistakes the moment they occur with our billing accuracy reports. PODIS Plus automatically reconciles dispense data with billing data from your practice management system and calls out discrepancies.
Patient benefits and prior authorizations
You can track benefits investigation outcomes and prior authorizations within PODIS Plus. And review your upcoming schedule by patient to make sure that everything is in order from a benefits and reimbursement perspective.
PODIS Plus can work independently, but its integration capabilities turn it into your practice’s technology hub. Third-party partnerships expand what you can do, providing extra functionality that makes your workflow smoother and faster.
PM and EMR systems integration
PODIS Plus fully integrates with most practice or patient records systems, increasing accuracy and revenue capture while reducing the administrative burden. Save time and reduce costs in the process.
Patient access automation
Patient Access Form Automation, powered by PX Connect, is our integrated patient assistance solution. It enables your staff to quickly assist patients with their enrollment process, helping complete, sign and transmit patient enrollment and access forms automatically.
Syringes obtained from our PODIS Plus integration partners—Avella Specialty Pharmacy, Pine Pharmaceuticals or Leiters—arrive individually tagged and lot-tracked. No additional printing, labeling or processing is required.